Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RFredR32

Black VW badges

10 posts in this topic

Have these fitted to my black GTTDI looks very sinister in rear view mirror, which now has the aristo s fitted to it doesnt look right at all.

Has anyone fitted black badges to there R.

169144-ok.gif

Looks awesome mate notworthy.gif see you also have the LCR lip spoiler fitted, got that sorted thanks for your help pickin up Monday.

What did you paint the grill with it looks matt finish. Have you gone for black badge on rear also. 169144-ok.gif

Looks like Halfords Satin Black to me sekret.gif. Have seen a a black badge over on vortex on the back of a TRed. The guy had the tips of the exhaust ceramic coated black as well. Went well with the red but not so sure on the DBP

[ QUOTE ]

Looks like Halfords Satin Black to me sekret.gif. Have seen a a black badge over on vortex on the back of a TRed. The guy had the tips of the exhaust ceramic coated black as well. Went well with the red but not so sure on the DBP

[/ QUOTE ]

You should know me better than that by now Dan - I didn't do it!!!! Its VW matt black 169144-ok.gif

sekret.gifHalfords Satin Black should do you just fine. Dan has the best grill on any Mark IV around

Pomme's exhaust looks black at the mo jump.gif

I might do the rear badge too - hair dryer and dental floss here we come. 169144-ok.gif

Certainly suits the blue .:R but mine is silver and would look odd i think. Maybe thats just me. Does anyone here run a silver .:R with the black badge? 169144-ok.gif

khutula that looks cool as feck did you consider doing the rear as well and taking the r32 badges off

Thanks geetee 169144-ok.gif

I haven't thought about taking the .:R32 badge off as I like that, but as I mention above I may change the rear badge.

Here is one with a black badge and the normal blue grill, and he has painted the .:R32 badge black as well.

turbo_installed_05.jpg

Think I like it as mine is, with the black grill as well.

Very nice. Looks good, and as stated above, much better with the whole grille black