Audi S3 meet - Santa Pod - Sunday 20 May

S3Rob

Following on from the thread on the A3/S3 forum, any S3 owners interested in a mini meet at Santa Pod, post up here.

General idea is to coincide with a public Run What Ya Brung session on 20 May and see if we can't extract a decent quarter mile time or two. Also a good opportunity to have the biggest collection of new S3's together in one place so far! 169144-ok.gif

Thats the basics, we can refine the plan between now and then. I know that a few of us are from the South, maybe a convoy going up there?

Post below if you're interested in attending. 169144-ok.gif

Map to Santa Pod below

1137994-map.gif

post-12966-137914397216_thumb.gif

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

Pop along mate, I'm sure it's not S3 only, anyone can come 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed everyone is welcome, I think we underestimated the level of interest in this. 169144-ok.gif

Could be a great TSN meet, may answer some debated questions too wink.gif althoouh all clothing below the belt must remain on tongue.gif

AZ

[ QUOTE ]

Hopefully they'll be lots of tasty motors there 169144-ok.gif

Watch out for the GTI's. I've heard they are very very fast.

Something like 12 second quarter mile I heard tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Blimey I better use Super Super Super plus unleaded.

A guy in my office is going later in the year, he advised to take out the back seats, spare wheel, jack & toolkit and ensure you only have a small amount of fuel on board to save weight. Whilst I am sure people do this I cant be arsed with all that.

Small amount of fuel, he obvioulsy has not driven the S3 crazy.gif

AZ

Well as I have said to Azure I am penciled in for this one.

If I do Im bringing my best mate as it is his birthday the night before, so be careful with us as we will be a little tender.

There is also a chance that his cousin will come in a black 599 so we can see if it is as fast as the press make out. I have heard he is a crap driver though! grin.gif