Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jennifer

Tyres

17 posts in this topic

Has anyone used Blackcircles.com to buy tyres. Its seems that they use places like kwit fit to fit them but they are much cheaper than going to the tyre places direct.

Can you let me know whether you have had a good or bad experience when using this site to buy tyres.

or Tyre-shopper.co.uk for that matter.

Thanks

Jennifer

I have had 5 sets of tyres of black circles over the past 3 years and have never had any problems. The real issue is selecting a local fitting center to fit the tyres, I could have been lucky but my local fitter is excellent.

Ensure you use the Tyresmoke discount code for an additional 5% off at Blackcircles.

I can't find the thread so PM me for details - can't post it here.

Had 4 sets of tyres off of black circles and agree with what's said above, it depends on who the local fitter is. I guess that going to a smaller independent fitter though black circles would be better than going to one of the big chains as they have more to lose by cocking up your wheels...

My local fitter is good though, always get you to check the wheels with them before and after so there's no question of who caused any damage. I'd highly recommend them. 169144-ok.gif

Looking for Conti's to match the rears.

I am happy with their performance and they have lasted 16 K

maybe we don't drive it hard enough!

thanks for the tip though. I have the discount code if anyone wants it PM me.

[ QUOTE ]

I bought some tyres last week and by far the cheapest for Goodyear f1's was www.etyres.co.uk ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, much wider range and considerably cheaper than Blackcircles now. I think Blackcircles have lost the plot a bit on pricing recently and they don't carry the range they did when they started. Maybe a victim of their own success.

GOODYEAR - EAGLE F1 GSD3

205/55R16W

Find out more... Quantity £71.90 inc VAT each

Fully fitted price, no hidden extras.

well i did very well to get mine fitted for £69 each didn't i 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Ensure you use the Tyresmoke discount code for an additional 5% off at Blackcircles.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh wish I'd known about that! smashfreakB.gif

Jennifer, I used blackcircles in Feb and everything was great, 4 x goodyear 225 F1's for £396-ish. The work was done by a local Renault dealership and I was very pleased and will use again.

Saved over £100 using BlackCircles. Fitting centre service was excellent too.