Electric pulse muscle toning belts

N3WOB

One of the funniest things I have ever heard was my mate telling me the story of his experiance with one of these.

He was stabbed a few years back and nearly died in the streets, so after 6 montsh or so in hospital he had obviously lost all his stomach mussles, and while sat at home watching TV 24/7 he kept seeing these adverts for the 'GymBody 8' or whatevr it was called.

The advert read something along the lines of....

Do you want a six pack in only 8 weeks?

Do you simply not have the time to go to the gym?

The GymBody 8 is the ideal solution.

Wear whilst watching TV.

Wear whilst having a nap in the armchair.

Wear while in the office.

You can even wear whilst in bed.

£199.99 including next day delivery.'

Yeah it was £200 back then!!

Anyway, he decided to order one when back at work to wear in the office, it arrived next day and this was his feedback....

"Wear while in the office?!!! They are taking the p|ss!!!

I put the fecking thing on and it was like like having 240 fecking volts sent through your fecking stomach!!!

I was juddering so hard and fast I fell out of the fecking chair and started jolting round the floor like a fecking epileptic on an overdose of ketamine, amphetamine and LSD all rolled into one, I think I was dribbling at this point. In the end I managed to fight the fecking thing off me, it went straight back in the box and was sent off for a refund!!

So someone is meant to be able to sleep in this?!! Bollox!! "

I've got a Slendertone Flex Max. I think it works. Never really used it for long enough to see any significant results. Although, with summer on it's way I stocked up on Duracells and am in the middle of another course! If I stick it out I hope to see results. It deffo does something cos your muscles do hurt afterwards!