19" wheels, tyre pressures

nicks3

[ QUOTE ]

I have 19" M6 replica wheels with 235/35/19 front and 265/30/19 rear tyres and wonder if anyone running 19's can advise the best pressure to run these at. I have been running them at the same pressure as the standard msport 18's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would love to see some pics of these on the car 169144-ok.gif

Probably not the best picture but heres the originals in the dark. The rim sizes are 8.5j front and 9.5j rear and I think the offset is 38 and 40. This is as recommended by the seller and to be honest I am happy with the look as the wheels fill the arches really nicely without looking over the top. There is room for a 10mm spacer if I wanted to go that route but I didnt want the wheels to look too aggressive and aftermarket. From memory I think these wheels stick out 10mm further than the originals. 100_0066.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

Probably not the best picture but heres the originals in the dark. The rim sizes are 8.5j front and 9.5j rear and I think the offset is 38 and 40. This is as recommended by the seller and to be honest I am happy with the look as the wheels fill the arches really nicely without looking over the top. There is room for a 10mm spacer if I wanted to go that route but I didnt want the wheels to look too aggressive and aftermarket. From memory I think these wheels stick out 10mm further than the originals.

[/ QUOTE ]

169144-ok.gif So long as you are happy with them, that's all that matters. They are lovely wheels I have to say, where did you get them from out of interest 169144-ok.gif