F1 quotes from Spain...

sexellent

I've looked into my crystal balls and can predict with 92% certainty the following will be said...

"Damnit Nick, flush the damn toilet after you've used it." -Mario T., BMW

"If all goes well, the set-up is just right, and the conditions on track are perfect, I think we'll be right up there in 18th. I hate myself." -Christjian A., Spyk

"I'm told if I don't make it the final knockout round in qualy, I have to start taking laxatives daily to get my lap times down." -Jenson B., Honduh

"It is bore, no. I not understand why we not change. It look dumb, it, it... I don't understand this. Put me to sleep. We need many big crash, then people entertained. F1 suck, no excitement. I eat children." -The Flav, Renault

"We'll have a word with Rubens as soon as he's stopped crying and comes out of his motorhome." -Peter Windsor after first round qualy

"Toupe? Anyone seen my toupe?" -Robert Kubica, in a panic

"The fundamental issue contradicting any sort of sincere progress in such a situation as the one we're currently engaged within is that regulating inflammatory regulations is impartial.. to... masturbation... hold on I've lost myself again." -Ron Dennis, entertaining Johnnie Walker reps, after a Johnnie Walker

"Maybe it was the unibrow." Gary Paffet, at home and pondering his lack of appearance on the grid

Oh, do add yours... wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

James Allen: "Oh Lewis, Lewis, God yes!" *lots of heavy breathing and fast wrist movement*

Brundle: "Will you stop doing that?"

[/ QUOTE ]

yelrotflmao.gif

Followed by 30 seconds silence.. then " have you got a tissue?" grin.gif

"I vanted tappets, not tapas! Was? Throw it raus?! Let's not be zo hasty..." Norbert Haug

(F1 runs NASCAR engines, right?)

"I tried to say: "Spyker will slay Red Bull this weekend." What's that headline read? Oh...."Spyker shoots the bull" Damned Catalonian rag..." Christijan Albers

"Yes." Kimi