R8 and the rest

mark88

I disagree about the TT. Considering its design is now around a decade old I think it has stood the test of time remarkably well, and still looks fresh and turns heads today. It's original.

Can't argue with you on the 911 though. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

...If you look at the first shape TT now it looks terribel...

[/ QUOTE ]

In your oppinion of course wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

...I think the 911 shape is a classic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic it may be but certainly very dated to look at - in my opinion wink.gif

Graham

[ QUOTE ]

Driven Aston great looking car, owned 911 and after that I would not even consider any of the others. The drive is so good in the 911 shape does not even come into it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no doubt that the 911 would drive good - well it should be really, Porsche have had something like 30-40 years developing it - but to me, I couldn't spend that kind of money on a car with fantastic driving credentials but to me looks that unatractive. The look of a car is just as important to me about a car as well as the way it drives.

Now I'm sure that there would be many people who would say "...and that is coming from someone buying a RS4 Cabriolet", but that is what choice and opinion is all about.

Great init wink.gif

Graham

R8 looks stunning to me, better the Gallardo thats missing in that line up.

Porsche may be great to drive but its becoming a little boring looks wise IMO. They have changed the shape forwards and backwards for years and I think as others mentioned its starting to show its age.

Aston looks great as well and the Merc isn't in the same league IMO looks wise to any of them.