Spy photos - New A4

Daz

It always amazes me the lengths some people go to just to keep the car clean !!!!! Either that or the new Audi A4 accessories brochure is going to have a winter coat for the new A4 so you can use it through the winter without it getting covered in salt !!

There are some better pictures in this weeks Auto-Express.....apparently the rear looks exactly like the A5 and they have some pics of the car in full, which I think looks really nice.

At least I think it was Auto-Express.......trawl through the mags at the W H Smith library and you will find it.

Full car pix are photoshopped. Look at the back side windows .............. they won't open, they need a 6th light due to the angle of the rear door shut.

Don't thinl we will see anything until Audi want us to. Look at TT launch. They are 'quite good' at keeping secrets.

[ QUOTE ]

How big is the front overhang?!!! EEK2.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

No bigger than it is on the A5, where new steering and drivetrain arrangements have allowed the engine to be mounted further back than on the previous designs.

Those pictures look suspiciously similar in their presentation to the 'leaked' A5 shots, and if they are a true indication of what the car will look like then they bode well IMO. If they are nothing more than chopped A5 pics then someone's done quite a good job there I think.