MK4 Rear Wiper Mod

Turrican

This is my (now removed!) Audi Avant wiper which is similar, inc part #s. Avant Wiper

Think the Skoda one has slot cut out for the washer bit whereas the Audi one has 2 holes as the washer jet spins with the arm. Also, watch for certain Skoda ones being too long and hitting the spoiler.

Pop down to local Skoda dealer and check the models on the forecourt, then go in and order for that model.

I had the Polo arm with the Touran blade on my A3 and it worked wonderfully 169144-ok.gif

German part numbers/prices (From a few years back):

New Polo/Golf V Rear wiper,

Arm: 6Q6 955707 A €11.61

Cap: 6Q6 955435 A €1.27

Polo/Golf V Blade (est. 14"length): 6Q6 955425 A €6.44

Touran Blade (est. 15-16" length): 7E0 955425 €6.44

You can read more HERE

HTH beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Bloody hell, Drillslinger, where've you been..? 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well dude, I had to move to the US...(Tried to fight it but Uncle Sam can be a stubborn bastard when he wants to be grin.gif) So I bought an '06 Cooper S, sold the TQ, and now am living in the buckle of the Bible-Belt UHOH7.GIF Between the time difference, the lack of an Audi and the depression that sets in whenever I think of that Turbo-Charged Haldex-goodness that was my TQ... I've just haven't been on much smashfreakB.gif I still lurk, just usually don't have much to say (scary thought, innit? yelrotflmao.gif)

jump.gifbeerchug.gif

I can vouch for the looks - I have the polo/G5 arm & Jim's definetely looks a bit more special. If you go the polo arm route do make sure you get the touran blade though as the polo blade is too short really !