Can you get a pushchair in the boot?

RobK

I've borrowed my mate's E90 330d for a couple of days so I can see what it would be like as a replacement for my A3. We're having a baby in August so I would like something with 4 doors.

I love the car but I am a bit concerned that the boot doesn't look very big. As we haven't yet bought a pushchair I was wondering whether a normal sized one (e.g. M&P Pliko) would fit sideways in there? Anyone with kids that can advise how much baby stuff you can cram in?

Would I be better off with the Touring? Only thing is I don't think it looks as good as the saloon.

[ QUOTE ]

We looked at the 3 and i found the boot to be an odd shape, why not have a look at the 5 rob? Its got plenty of space but still handles very well for its size

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the 5 would be a bit too big for me. I'm only a shortarse so would feel a bit lost in it tbh.

I guess I'll just have to go down to the M&P shop and get them to try it out.

I've got an M&P Pliko and have tried it in an E90 saloon.

it goes in fine to be honest - not loads of space like a touring, but much more than the A3. (i'm coming from a GTi)

you can push/wedge it sideways right up the back of the boot. 169144-ok.gif

The Pliko (like the BMW) is a damn fine machine BTW 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I've got an M&P Pliko and have tried it in an E90 saloon.

it goes in fine to be honest - not loads of space like a touring, but much more than the A3. (i'm coming from a GTi)

you can push/wedge it sideways right up the back of the boot. 169144-ok.gif

The Pliko (like the BMW) is a damn fine machine BTW 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah brilliant, thanks! beerchug.gif

Felt a bit strange getting back into my A3 this evening. The steering wheel felt really big and thin!

[ QUOTE ]

that's a damn fine Hearse you have there Guy grin.gifcoffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You cheeky bugger!!

Actually that's not mine, that is a Swiss owners, looks nice even without the rails which normally I hate.

I do think I am going to go with M5 wheels though, they look really massive which is what I love about them.