Gutted, feel like I am going to crack

AZURES3

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My deepest condolences AZ. Draw on your friends and family over the coming days to help you and try to be there for them if you can.

Try and remember the good stuff with your dad if you can - it can be surprisingly good at helping you through this.

frown.gif

Guys

Thanks for your kind words and voices of experience, it is all much appreciated.

It will be a hard week this week as in addition to the organisational thing that need to be done, its my birthday on Wednesday and would of been my 4th wedding anniversary on Thursday. All these things make you stronger I guess.

I have a bit of a dilema as I have my free Porsche Caymen driving session on Friday. My dad knew my love for cars but I feel guilty if I do crazy.gif

Thanks again

AZ

[ QUOTE ]

If it isn't going to stop you doing organisational work, then I'm willing to bet that he'd have wanted you to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldnt agree more. Its an opportunity for you to put the last week to the back of your mind for a little while. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I have a bit of a dilema as I have my free Porsche Caymen driving session on Friday. My dad knew my love for cars but I feel guilty if I do

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure your old Boy would give you a clip round the ear if you didn't do the driving session on Friday.

Go do the driving AZ.

It will give your mind something else to concentrate on for a short time (which is important!) and I am sure your dad would have wanted you to do it.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I have a bit of a dilema as I have my free Porsche Caymen driving session on Friday. My dad knew my love for cars but I feel guilty if I do

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure your old Boy would give you a clip round the ear if you didn't do the driving session on Friday.

Go do the driving AZ.

It will give your mind something else to concentrate on for a short time (which is important!) and I am sure your dad would have wanted you to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree with Soulboy. You absolutely have to. No question!