Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tigz

Ello everyone!

33 posts in this topic

<font color="blue"> Ello everyone just joined so thought id say hi. Ive got a 4 mounth old 1L Lupo which ive fitted 15" fox evo 6evos and dropped her 40 mm useing GTi shocks and Koni springs. Iv had the bumpers and handles colour coded. Inside ive fitted 2 12" blue nion tubes under the dash. Ice wise, Ive installed a Alpine 7893R mp3 player, an Alpine V12 4 channel amp, and a Rockfort forgate 12" punch sub. The girl friends getting me a oval scorpian back box, and some new style lexus lights. I'll post pics if I can figure it out confused.gif </font>

Hey dude - there is a gallery for members here - so post some up in the VW cars section and then drop a line to stig and he'll name it for you.

Otherwise check out the testing sections / bugs / your opinion and loads of advise in their on how to upload pics - it is quite easy.

Thanks mate, im just waiting for them to upload now.

how do I contact stig?

Welcome tigz!! beerchug.gif

Yeah if you have any probs then pm the Stig..tbey'll look after you.... beerchug.gif

Thanks for the welcome guys, ive posted a couple of picsof by baby, P1010023.sized.jpg

Shes been colour coded since that pic was took but you'd get the idea

looks good.

Most of the guys obscure the no plate on a car when posting the pics to try to prevent people using it elsewhere - just in case.

Some of the shots in the gallery are quite Arty - hobby?

lol nar not really. Me and the girlfriend went for a drive one day and took the digi cam with us and went to some mad places to get some quailty shots. Those ones turned out the best.

the lupo forum can be a bit quiet here - join us in the lounge and general cars as well - loads happening there.

Cool car, how do you get on with the 1.0l business? i got i 1.0 polo haven't had it a year yet but want a new car because of the lack of power....

post-1689-137914254834_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

how do you get on with the 1.0l business

[/ QUOTE ]

It kills me!

Once the warrenty is out the window, im looking into transplant a 1.8T out of a TT.

Insurance is a killer at the moment thats why I got the 1L.

Welcome mate,

Here is a pic of a polo with the 1.8T engine out of it. I dunno about the size of the engine bay, but if it can fit in the polo, it can probably fit in the lupo cant it??

And Here is a link to another converation we had about this sort of thing, if you are intrested.

Cheers Wopps beerchug.gif

post-1352-137914254836_thumb.jpg

From what ive read it is a pretty big job, but the hardest part is getting all the 1 off parts ie. mountings, hoses etc

there is a company who offers a drive in, drive out service for £10k they do everything from engine, gearbox. Brakes and susspention. Still a bit steep for me, Id rather souce my own engine.

That engine bay looks mint though dont it. I dont think it is a Polo, it looks like a Lupo from the shap of the bonnet and side repeters.

Ello tigz, thought id join a forum with more people on it! Notice- yellow lupos are the fastest.

Welcome to Tyresmoke newbies smile.gif

Get all yer mates over here and let's get this place rockin'!!

Oh, and I have a question for you in another thread....

Lol @ U2! ello lads. Whats this question then?

And Im sure Silver cars are quicker max!

[ QUOTE ]

Nah mate, blue one are the b@llocks wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm not too sure if I agree, but thought id paint my car blue to see

P1010017.sized.jpg

gavlupo.jpg

hmmm not convinced yelrotflmao.gif

Do you think that is what the 'R' lupo will look like??

I hope not,...try with this colour, and similar wheels...if you can beerchug.gif

post-1352-137914255433_thumb.jpg

A lad on corsacrazy chopped it yesterday, I just like the mirrors, bumper and skirts. Im gonna stick with silver as theres not many silver Lup's about, and I agree about the wheels, Im thinking about a set of polished deep dish

OO sory i didnt know you were tlaking about the clour for you, i was just being biased. In that case i agree entirly. Your photoshop bodykit does look good though, espeshally with the R32 front bumper, and focus RS vents. Is that the one you are thinking of getting then?? beerchug.gif

Yes mate, iv been looking for a R32 bumper for mine, but want something about diffrent and I think that is it!

I wonder if I could find somewhere to make one.