Ello everyone!

Tigz

<font color="blue"> Ello everyone just joined so thought id say hi. Ive got a 4 mounth old 1L Lupo which ive fitted 15" fox evo 6evos and dropped her 40 mm useing GTi shocks and Koni springs. Iv had the bumpers and handles colour coded. Inside ive fitted 2 12" blue nion tubes under the dash. Ice wise, Ive installed a Alpine 7893R mp3 player, an Alpine V12 4 channel amp, and a Rockfort forgate 12" punch sub. The girl friends getting me a oval scorpian back box, and some new style lexus lights. I'll post pics if I can figure it out confused.gif </font>

Welcome mate,

Here is a pic of a polo with the 1.8T engine out of it. I dunno about the size of the engine bay, but if it can fit in the polo, it can probably fit in the lupo cant it??

And Here is a link to another converation we had about this sort of thing, if you are intrested.

Cheers Wopps beerchug.gif

post-1352-137914254836_thumb.jpg

From what ive read it is a pretty big job, but the hardest part is getting all the 1 off parts ie. mountings, hoses etc

there is a company who offers a drive in, drive out service for £10k they do everything from engine, gearbox. Brakes and susspention. Still a bit steep for me, Id rather souce my own engine.

That engine bay looks mint though dont it. I dont think it is a Polo, it looks like a Lupo from the shap of the bonnet and side repeters.