Nutter in M3

Golfer

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

and missed the fact that the rs4 would poop on his m3!

[/ QUOTE ]

From 60-100 they are pretty much exactly equal on performance, so there would not be much pooping going on coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i know which one of the two i'd rather be driving in the rain coffee.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From 60-100 they are pretty much exactly equal on performance, so there would not be much pooping going on coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you on that brother 169144-ok.gifbeerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are worried about driving a RWD in the rain, you can't rate your driving abilities much coffee.gif

Ability to drive in wet conditions has zero to do with quattro vs RWD and everything to do with the driver 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are worried about driving a RWD in the rain, you can't rate your driving abilities much coffee.gif

Ability to drive in wet conditions has zero to do with quattro vs RWD and everything to do with the driver 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I tell you what, you meet me in your new M3 2008 model and i'll be in my RS4 and we will see who can drive, IF you get in front of me on any road in the UK, i'll GIVE you my car.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i,ve had rear wheel drive cars for way longer than i've had 4wd & i'd happily drive either in wet or dry conditions ROLLEY~14.GIF

another reason for my choice lays in a story i've posted on here before.

a friend of mine had an M3 & everytime he pulled up at the lights whoever rolled up net to him either stared him out of gave him the wan*er sign!

he's had his RS4 for over 3 years now & he said people either smile at him or give him the thumbs up 169144-ok.gif

well everyone except M3 drivers that is suicide.gif

perhaps that was the main reason i'd choose an Audi over a BMW! the unfortunate image that comes with a Beemer yelrotflmao.gif

Sorry chaps, but this "w*nker BMW drivers" really is a complete load of rubbish.

I can honestly, categorically state that I have never been treated ANY differently whilst driving my M3, or any of the other BMW`s I`ve owned, than I have driving anything else I`ve owned.

It also never gets remarked upon by any of my friends, neighbours, etc, unless, of course, they are complementing me on the car, or asking how it goes/handles, etc...

I can only surmise that it is how the car is driven, and by whom, rather than the car itself, that gets adverse reactions or comments.

Especially if you pull up to the traffic lights, and keep looking across at people.......... coffee.gif

All steroetypes are perpetuated by those who affiliate themselves with them...

I've been spending a lot of time in an M3 recently - mostly as passenger, some as driver. Superb car but as with ALL cars, the mentality of the driver dictates the way the car behaves. I've had NO hassle when I've been in it in either guise, but I don't drive like a C**k nor does the owner, nor do I when in my Audi. I've lost count of the number of A4s that have a go at the TT - so much for "brand behaviour"... smashfreakB.gif

Quick question - had the offending driver on the A14 been in a TT, Golf GTi or even a Corsa would you have posted this thread? Not being argumentative, it just seems a chance to perpetuate the "M3 to55er" myth.... confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

he did also complain that when he pulled into certain carparks at night & put his interior light on people kept coming up and peeing through the windows!

go figure..... smashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Was he attending dogging meets.... confused.gifgrin.gifwink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice one Lottie.....I like that one yelrotflmao.gif

Oh, and nice to see a supportive comment from an Audi owner........ 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

he did also complain that when he pulled into certain carparks at night & put his interior light on people kept coming up and peeing through the windows!

go figure..... smashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Was he attending dogging meets.... confused.gifgrin.gifwink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Duurr. thats the joke i was making, yes 169144-ok.gif

its kinda not so funny when you have to spell it out so others who missed it can slap you on the back for it smashfreakB.gif

Christ, not this fecking topic again...

IMO I've not seen many badly driven M3's, infact the worst BMW's in terms of driving ability appear to be the 318's and of course the X5's that only populate our motorways 2ft behind your bumper with their "oh my god my eyes are burning" xenons on full beam...

p.s. please take this as a joke, the cnut makes the car, a car doesn't make a cnut 169144-ok.gif