Making a few changes

robintegra

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sort of like the bodywork changes 169144-ok.gif but the dark wheels im not a fan of at all as every Paxo, Nova, Corsa, Ford, subaru chav round here has black/dark/smoked or crome wheels or the footballers pimped out rubbish of the local premier ship teams does. frown.gif

But if you like it thats all that counts. smile.gif169144-ok.gifbike.thumb.gif

You've done a really good job on that. I've been debating with the mrs what colour to get. I wanted White but she preferred Steel Grey. She managed to persuade me to go for steel grey and then you go and do that!!!.... arghhh

White looks amazing! What rear bumper have you gone for? It does look like the R32?

Don't know if its just the car needs cleaning or just the camera but it does not look a great colour match. frown.gif

It does show how the GTI should have been finished off by VW in the first place though. 169144-ok.gifcool.gif As it looks so much better from the rear now imo.

[ QUOTE ]

I hope RR doesn't read your post... grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

....I just did!

I'm off into a corner to sulk. T_T, you're not my fwend anymore! grin.gif

I was just about to post how great it looks. I'm sure I would have used the same R32 rear if it had been out when I did mine back in the day. It looks much better than I expected.

169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I hope RR doesn't read your post... grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

....I just did!

I'm off into a corner to sulk. T_T, you're not my fwend anymore! grin.gif

I was just about to post how great it looks. I'm sure I would have used the same R32 rear if it had been out when I did mine back in the day. It looks much better than I expected.

169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.gif

I did say "quite possibly" and not "definitely" though tongue.gif

bike.thumb.gifyelrotflmao.gif