audi a4 immobiliser

terryco

My son has a 95 Nreg Audi A4 and has had problems with his immobiliser His chip on his key had broken and the engine turned over but would not start. He had a friend to look at it and there are two wires that are not plugged in,1 black and 1 green. He said to make the circuit complete so a new chip can be programmed these wires have to be plugged in but if he puts them on the wrong terminals he may cause damage. My son lives quite a way from me so i cannot get to see the car to help, but if anyone can upload a wireing diagramme for the immobiliser, or a way to bypass it i would be most obliged. Thanks in advance.

• 4 years later...

i know this was posted 2007 but thort id post this very useful info incase someone benefits from it at some point.

had my ecu decoded immobiliser bypassed by vagtronics in stoke on trent in a similar car and have used this company many times after A1 service everytime the guy knows his vag ecus inside out, give him a try.

vagtronics.co.uk

immo-off.co.uk

Doesn't the bypassing of the immobiliser and leaving it in that state, have security and insurance consequences then?

Looking at the website, MY view is it doesn't seem like a comprehensive website/s and gives the image of someone who has discovered how to decode the immobiliser and little else, 'MY' experience of dealing with people such as this is that you can end up in (expensive) trouble. This is because some people like this may not/will not have the experience/knowledge and resources if they corrupt data, damage or kill your ECU therefore leaving 'you' out of pocket!

This could look like spam no?

No offence to you or the advertised business Just my tuppence worth :)

Doesn't the bypassing of the immobiliser and leaving it in that state, have security and insurance consequences then?

Looking at the website, MY view is it doesn't seem like a comprehensive website/s and gives the image of someone who has discovered how to decode the immobiliser and little else, 'MY' experience of dealing with people such as this is that you can end up in (expensive) trouble. This is because some people like this may not/will not have the experience/knowledge and resources if they corrupt data, damage or kill your ECU therefore leaving 'you' out of pocket!

This could look like spam no?

No offence to you or the advertised business Just my tuppence worth :)

YOU ARE SO WRONG THIS GUY KNOWS HIS S**T EVEN THE LOCAL AUDI DEALERSHIP USE HIM AND HE IS THE GUY WHO ENDS UP FIXING OTHER PEOPLES MESS UPS TRUST ME TOOK ME 9 MONTHS RUNNING FROM PLACE TO PLACE WHEN NOBODY COULD FIX MY PROBLEM....AND GUESS WHAT HE SORTED IT...THANK YOU VERY MUCH...JUST MY 2 PENCE WORTH:p.

Yes the forums are here to help people, you are free to post/advertise, but when doing so, you cannot start jumping up and down excitedly when someone responds to it, all opinions/experiences are free to be aired, to HELP PEOPLE, therefore I, as is everyone else, am/are free to reply to a post with constructive information, without profanity I might add, you don't have personal exclusivity on this public forum. On the contrary no one asked you to post/advertise or air your experiences either, and I think I can manage to live with the fact your not my Pal, mate ...lol :)