Dreamer perhaps??

S4_Dan

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Or this one?

http://www.exchangeandmart.co.uk/iad/Mot...3ccSbRLT5979526

[/ QUOTE ]

That's got to be the description to end all descriptions...quote;

"is got a satnav gps phone and rs sistem and rs allys 19.inc is a s8 fully loadet privat plates no is s8"

Would you buy a used car from this guy? jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol ............ and whats going on with the audi "oooo" on the back?

Not a chance! Went to look at another S2 today. What a wate of time and fuel that was! The guy i spoke with when i phoned this morning said the car is great condition, drives like new and has 120k on a k reg.

Drives thru to have a look. Its in his warehouse every panel was a different shade of red with the front wings and bumper not lining up at all. 181K on the clock and he wouldn't even start the car. he just said it drives superb apart from 1st gear is 'noisy'.

I walked. He wants 3k as the car is!!!! or 4.5K if he preps it and the best bit is he is adamant he'll have it sold by Friday. Its been there for weeks i was told by the other salesman, and before this 2nd salesman showed me the car he said you do know its a shed dont you?!

My reply was No, i was told in good codition otherwise i wouldnt of wasted my time in coming over!

YEADON MOTOR COMPANY, Kirk lane, LEEDS. DONT GO THERE! 2nd BAD experience with them! 1st one sadly was when i bought my S4 from them!!!

Dan

[ QUOTE ]

Doesn't that pee you right off when they say its in "ex. cond." only to find that its anything but. They then ask you what your definition is of "ex. cond." and you point out your 8 and they say well that's a german exec. saloon smashfreakB.gifopenfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont even think of places like CarLand then tongue.gif

I have had this happen to me to, At one point i really wanted a 4x4 sapphire cossie (late one) wih leather / aircon etc, anyway, i saw one on ebay which looked nice and seem to fit the bill and was the right price.

I sent several e-mails asking about condition etc and was assured is was "ex cond". This cossie was in poole in dorset, im in bedfordshire.. I travelled all the way down there to find.....omg.....a peice of crap to put it bluntly. I was not a happy teddy, the owner / sellar even offered it me at half the advertised price...even then i couldnt bring myself to buy it, it just was so bad.

So from that experience, i never believe anyones description of a car untill ive seen it myself. One mans ex cond is anothers omg i need to spend a fortune to get it right.

• 3 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

YEADON MOTOR COMPANY, Kirk lane, LEEDS. DONT GO THERE! 2nd BAD experience with them! 1st one sadly was when i bought my S4 from them!!!

Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't normally look at this forum but I'm glad I did - I had a very bad experience with YMC years and years ago when I bought a Mk2 Astra (Kirk Lane Motor Co. as it was called back then IIRC). Never had any proof really, but the Astra was showing a lot more wear than its 81,000 miles suggest it should, plus it had been accident damaged.