Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sbgwz

Black VXR8

5 posts in this topic

at work today and a member of staff told me to look at the car outside and there it was a brand new black vxr8 so out goes my phone to snap a picture and the owner walks up behind me and asks me what am i doing taking pictures of his car ooo i got all embarassed turns out he was a customer blush.gif. Managed two pictures before giving up. sounded nice but a lot of the staff felt it looked like a vectra on steroids. confused.gif

I'm not seeing either of the two photos? znaika.gifwink.gif

grin.gif there was a black one parked up at Stoke Park a few weeks back but as it was dark it wasn't worth taking a camera phone pic - not massively keen on the looks myself but no doubting the 'bang per buck' quota is high 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

grin.gif there was a black one parked up at Stoke Park a few weeks back but as it was dark it wasn't worth taking a camera phone pic - not massively keen on the looks myself but no doubting the 'bang per buck' quota is high 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was lucky to have been to the vxr track day and drove the full range of the vxr's and the vxr8 was really good to drive

jump.gif