sat nav screen set up

loafer27

I have a 330D for a week while my A3 is being repaired after someone drove into my rear bumper at the lights :s

Does the map only display on the little square on the right hand side? im used to my rns-e having it full screen with the direction arrows on the right hand side .

Is there a way to change it over on the prof nav ? and if not what do people normally have displayed on the big bit ? trip computer stuff ?

thanks gizze got it sorted now 169144-ok.gif

its not very intuitive a system but i guess its all in one place so u find it eventually smile.gif

must admit i'm feeling a bit disappointed with the car i was looking at replacing my A3 with a 3 series but now im not so sure frown.gif

the only thing i like are the seats and the lights oh and probably the fuel economy

it doesnt feel as nippy or sure footed as mine and the gear box is quite noticeably slower frown.gif especially as the 330 is quite a bit more than the A3 3.2 price wise

agreed they do sound nice but that much more expensive too frown.gif

id like a bmw engine and seats with a dsg gearbox and quattro and audi interior and nav please.

not worried about which exterior the 3 series and the A4 both look good in their respective M-Sport or S-Line trim

oh i think i have one of those sony picturebooks too ill dig it out tomorrow and see if it still works used to be a fantastic gadget in its day 169144-ok.gif

If you are paying cash then yeah, it is more outlay, if you are financing you may be surprised there is no difference between a 330d and 335d because of residuals.

You can buy a 335xi/d in Europe with the new step box, which is awesome, and just as good as the DSG in alot of areas, but the DSG is sublime, just a shame it isn't on the Quattro cars.

But I would never buy a BMW in all wheel drive, I used to love Quattro, but after having a couple of BMWs I found it very hard to go back, I got seriously bored of the S4 within a week, no sense of drama.

It takes longer to get the BMW way of doing things, but when you do it is very hard to go back again.