So it begins ..... mega meet in pipeline

macdaddyR32

After some talk here for a while now i'm biting the bullet and going to crack on with an R32 mega meet planned for next year. (yes its probably going to take that long so sort)

Location is going to be fairly central as i think thats going to make it easier for everyone.

Any ideas on where or what you'd like to see then post up.

Would you rather see it at a track so you can track your car if you want to, or a country house with nice grounds ?

Anyway, I've started the ball rolling by naming the UK's first ever R32 meet........... R-fest !!!

The web address is www.r-fest.com so have a look at the front page, but bear in mind its under construction and the "click here for info" isnt meant to work yet.

Ideas and comments welcome please.

I'll be there!!

How about Donnington? I'd like to give my R a blast & see other tweaked R32s in action on track.

Are there any airfields that do trackdays in the Midlands? The cost would be way cheaper than hiring a proper track for the day IMHO.

Bring it on grin.gif

ECLIPSe.gif

• 2 years later...

Looks like it could be paintless dent removal.

Certainly the sucker/target board on the bonnet is a common tool with this job. The bar is probably tucked up between the arch and liner.

Having said that, I have never seen a battery drill used. The chap i have used, does any polishing/ buffing by hand afterwards.

You missed a good weekend Andy :) Sorry I assumed you would peruse the R32OC forums occasionally hence why I didn't bother to say I was organising it on here :(

Couple of vids for you;

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Neil, I did have a gander on R32OC but wasn't aware it originated from here and to be honest, I didnt even see the thread there.

By the way, who the hell is Andy??:rolleyes::P

Yes that was mr dent removal! :grin:

The covoy`s were good fun too........ about 10-15 of us went fromt he North and the Southern lot had one too. 2 days of pure relaxing with like minded individuals....... thought it was going to be war at one stage with the Polo lot in the field next to ours :roflmao:

Riz :grin: