News - First leaked pictures of the new Audi A4 !!

News_Stig

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Still looks like a photochop to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

An opinion shared by many at the moment - although plenty of others insist it's the real deal. t-hands.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I bloody well hope it is slightly more exciting than the [amulet-ish] red car there. UHOH7.GIF

Ian

[ QUOTE ]

Still looks like a photochop to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

All of audi's official pictures are photoshopped. This pic is in-keeping with the style of the A5/S5 pics.

Looks ok to me, not much different to the B7, but that's a good thing, especially since I have one. 169144-ok.gif

I think the big wing mirrors are due to new EU legislation expect more cars to have similar. Lexus have similarly big mirrors.

It seems that the picture has been confirmed as official. I a bit let down to say the least its as mentioned a bit on the bland side. crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

the new A4 is quite bigger than the model it replaces as its overall length is just above 4.7m or 1,850-inches (vs the current A4’s 4.586 m or 1,805-inches).

[/ QUOTE ]

Your not kidding smashfreakB.gif 1,850 inches is over 150 feet, that really isn't going to fit in my garage lol.gif

Liking the front shot. Especially the DRLs.

Not sure about the BMW-looking console. Just not sure about that yet. One thing I've always hated about BMW is the interior design, and that's starting to look a little like one, although thankfully better.

Not so sure about the rear - but then as always, these things look much nicer in the real, rather than in pics.

I think the new S4/RS4 will make it look something else 169144-ok.gif

Now I've seen the full car I'm underwhelmed, it doesn't look that different from the current car except for the detail in a few areas.

I guess the lack of people commenting shows that maybe they feel the same? If it looked great everyone would be on saying how fantastic it looked. But this thread is pretty quiet considering these are the first pictures of a major new model.

Lets hope it drives well.......

Very subtle exterior changes, major interior changes. Its an A5 copy inside the cabin which looks very upmarket.

It just looks 'ok' which in one hand disappoints me after seeing various amazing artists impressions over the last 6 months but on the other hand i'm pleased as i've just ordered an Avant so i'm not thinking 'f**k that looks amazing, what have i done?' smashfreakB.gif

Having said that I thought the new TT looked very average until I saw one in the steel!