RS4 pixs

Andyuk911

[ QUOTE ]

Would also consider papaya with blk wheels! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

An interesting "exclusive" colour to choose !! My dealer still has a fully loaded Imola Yellow saloon with optics pack. It looks terrific in the showroom BUT it'd not be for me !! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Would also consider papaya with blk wheels! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

An interesting "exclusive" colour to choose !! My dealer still has a fully loaded Imola Yellow saloon with optics pack. It looks terrific in the showroom BUT it'd not be for me !! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Which dealer is it? Is it on their website?

[ QUOTE ]

Great car with even greater shove but it felt a bit big, soft and heavy for my tastes. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

When you get to my age Wopps, the raw drive you like just now will have faded !! Glad you enjoyed the RS4 T/D experience nonetheless !! ECLIPSe.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Nice pixs, shame about the colour, LOL buttcheeks.gif

http://www.cmaeker.de/?action=audi_rs4

[/ QUOTE ]

au contraire, that is beautiful (just a shame I can't seem to nick the pics off that site)

identical to my car, black saloon with optics pack (if I wanted lashings of chrome on my car I would have bought an 80s Jag tongue.gif ), although I went for ali interior trim rather than carbon as I liked the contrast with the black leather and it matched the steering wheel, gearknob, badging etc. More than two interior finishes looks a bit messy IMHO