2 player co/op games for 360?

Sponge

My wife picked up a 2nd controller this afternoon so hopefully we can play a few games together. smirk.gif But I don't think any of the games I have actually support co/op. Can anyone recommend any?

I'm looking for actual 2 player offline, co-operative play, not 2P, 1v1 online play.

My current games list:

Bioshock

Gears of War

Pro Evo 6

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2

Gears of War is the immediate choice. In the immediate future HALO 3 will be co-op, and later in the year is Army of Two which has been designed around co-operative play. HALO 1&2 support co-op if you have them or pick them up, you do need a patch to run them on the 360, though mine came with it pre-loaded on the drive. On XBox Live Arcade the Sega Megadrive title Streets of Rage 2 is supposed to be available now and is a cracking co-op game, I played it religiously when I was younger. Also on Live is Alien Hominid, a celebrated 2D shooter from the Gamecube but I understand that is <u>very</u> challenging.

Earth Defence Force 2017 Is a co-op game.

The graphics & game play are not ground breaking but in co-op mode its strangely addictive.

I would not normally recommended a game that is like something I used to play on a mega drive but I keep playing it in co-op mode all the time.