RS 6 UK press release - including estimated price

Chris_B

[ QUOTE ]

Is it still true that Audi Uk dictate the standard set up for the Uk cars, so it's down to them what the base model has?.

The trouble is with adding too much as standard is that the prices goes up. Whereas the entry level might be £77,000, if they add too much it could make it £85,000 quite easily.

Personally, with the M5 around £65,000, I think they've blown it big time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. 169144-ok.gif stupid pricing, BM on the other hand have said they are cutting "Discounts" suicide.gif

Good luck to there sales next year. lol.gif

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Is it still true that Audi Uk dictate the standard set up for the Uk cars, so it's down to them what the base model has?.

The trouble is with adding too much as standard is that the prices goes up. Whereas the entry level might be £77,000, if they add too much it could make it £85,000 quite easily.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. 169144-ok.gif stupid pricing, BM on the other hand have said they are cutting "Discounts" suicide.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

no they haven't John...don't let the facts get in the way of a post eh? fekr.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Yes,

With the M5 touring now out, how can you justify spending £15,000 (yes! fifteen grand!?!) more on the RS6?

It just doesn't add up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you get twice as many driven wheels with the RS6 compared with the M5, so may be it should cost twice as much suicide.gif?

smashfreakB.gif

Sidicks

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

According to the Audi UK website, you have to order hte optional Sports Suspension Plus to get the three way adjustable DRC settings. Why is this not standard?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why should it be standard?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well an A6 estate is £30K.

An RS6 is an A6 estate with a big engine, a few different pieces of plastic bumper, etc. For 45K difference, I'd expect more changes than that - the engine will cost say 25K difference.

As its performance orientated, performance "options" such as DRC, ceramic brakes should be included as standard.

[ QUOTE ]

Yes,

With the M5 touring now out, how can you justify spending £15,000 (yes! fifteen grand!?!) more on the RS6?

It just doesn't add up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed Dave.

And with a used, good spec M5 Touring that can be bought for c. £55k I know which uber estate my dogs would rather be in the back of!!! grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

According to the Audi UK website, you have to order hte optional Sports Suspension Plus to get the three way adjustable DRC settings. Why is this not standard?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well an A6 estate is £30K.

An RS6 is an A6 estate with a big engine, a few different pieces of plastic bumper, etc. For 45K difference, I'd expect more changes than that - the engine will cost say 25K difference.

As its performance orientated, performance "options" such as DRC, ceramic brakes should be included as standard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course the RS6 avant is expensive for what it is but I don't think you can summarise quite as you just did there!!! What cost do you think the engine and drivetrain equate to for a start?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no they haven't John...don't let the facts get in the way of a post eh? fekr.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What sort of discounts can we expect next year?. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps Porsche should take PASM off the C2S/C4S?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For you? cock all... the_finger.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For you? cock all... the_finger.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny........... tongue.gif...... Got a call today, do I want a new M3 like now yelrotflmao.gif or a discount on the new 635D pengy.gif,,,,,,,,,, next year maybe, The sales noose is tightening the_finger.gif