101.9p !!

Hopsta

Saw a Texaco in Sunningdale @ 117.9 for tractor juice and my local Texaco is now at 113.9 wtf? Was only 110.9 on Tues when I filled up frown.gif

Jon.

Can't believe this was only posted 2 months ago. Diesel is now 125.9 at the same Texaco, or it was on Friday, will have no doubt gone up since...

This equates to an extra £9 per fill up.... :(

Jon.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have our local Texaco at 127.9 and our local morrisons at 120.9 for diesel.

The line at Morrisons is at least 3 cars deep pretty much all the time now.. ( we only have 3 petrol stations in Newquay: Texaco, BP and Morrisons)

• 2 weeks later...

It's supply vs demand,

Most refineries are set-up to produce petrol, now with the popularity of diesel it is causing the prices to rise, unfortunately it also has the knock on effect of raising heating oil prices as well.

It is predicted that if this trend continues diesel will be 50% more expensive than petrol by the end of 2009.

It is predicted that if this trend continues diesel will be 50% more expensive than petrol by the end of 2009

Feck! Where have you heard that? Made the decision to go diesel on my new motor based on performance primarily but the cost issue is a worry. I claim all my business miles back on the company car rates issued by HMRC and whats the betting that they won't move in line with price increases???:ffs: