2 RS6 last night

JayBeeS3

Yesterday evening had dinner at the local Crowne Plaza hotel over here and when I wanted to park my humble S3 on the parking I noticed 2 (!!!) RS6 notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif parked next to eachother with one space between them........ guess where I parked.... jump.gif

took me a full 10 mins of drooling before I could get a grip of myself and walked into the hotel......

and ofcourse both RS6 's had German plates...... (no wonder, over here they cost about EUR 130K)

[ QUOTE ]

and ofcourse both RS6 's had German plates...... (no wonder, over here they cost about EUR 130K)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that stings... frown.gif It's just not fair they get to pay half.... (or rather we get to pay double price). SAUER0421.GIF

WHEN are we - collective motorists - going to unite and just block all traffic untill they remove this ILLEGAL tax. It's not conform EU rules, but exactly on THIS item they don't comply, whereas they usually are the first to bow down to the almighty EU. Thievin' Feckers! rocketwhore.gif