Convience Open Door Option Missing

sup44

I bought a V8 T-reg with air and nav last saturday. I set up the convience door option to open all the doors when I approach the car, but now when I look to find the option in the menu.. it's not there.. Anyone had this happen? I factory reset the menu.. still no option... Is there a list of known bugs with the Toureg on this or any other forums?

Other than the missing convinience door option..the toureg ROCKS!! My wife has the BMW 325cic.. The Toureg corners as good if not better.. and is accelerates like a beast.. harsh on the gas though... so many gadgets and settings.. I'm still pulling out the book to read up on how to adjust things..

Mine has also had the exact same problem - the convenience options suddenly go missing from the driver's info system thingy...

The only way they came back for me was by disconnecting the battery (or in my case, as you may have already read, by somehow managing to completely discharge the battery overnight, despite leaving no electrics on...).

Anyway, suggest you take it to the dealer and they should be able to sort it in five mins flat.

Like you, despite the few bugs I've come across, I think it's a fab car. See my upcoming report on the Unlimited day for on and off-road handling...

Same here... when the battery went out at the shop that was supposed to install my remote start ... the option appeared again... going on a week.. no problems... I won't take it to the dealer unless absolutly nessesary.. I don't want to do with out the TREG...:(