[Audi A3/S3] Buying an Audi S3

Rob_NL

I have some questions. I'm trying to understand as best as I can the german language but sometimes even I don't know it .

I'm planning to buy an audi s3 in the future. What are the things I have to pay attention to? How can I check it?

Are there some technical problems that keep occur, I'd like to know it...

If someone is willing to help me, please!

Greetings from the Netherlands

Rob

Heyyy Rob!

well you can always ask a Dutchy with an S3..... agree there arent that many around, but still.

The only thing that i can guarantee you is the moment you've got one..... you never want anything else (well.... except for an RS4 notworthy.gif or

RS6 notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif or

TVR notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif...)

beerchug.gif

Just PM me and I will answer your questions in your native language.

As for now the only advise i can give is that you should make sure the car had its regular services including Haldex.

Also check for dodgy repairs because sometimes (with the wrong driver) they tend to slide out of corners..... sportifs2.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Greetings from the Netherlands

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Rob, welcome to the boards and good to have another of us from around here online. Check out the meets section, it's a bit late notice but if you cold make the meet in Germany it would be worth it. Also where are you living?

S3's a definately rare as are any semi performance petrol cars, I had enough trouble finding my A3T.