Race with RX8

shao_khan

Coming home from stevenage yesterday afternoon and had a bit of a go with a RX8, and lets just say the R32 didnt do a very good job, maybe because mine isnt loosened up yet,, not sure, but at about 70mph on a dual carriageway and accel hard, the RX8 was noticably pulling away - so anyway I want a new car now or two more turbos.

I drifted past a dark blue 3dr R32 dawdling through the cones, betweeen 2 trucks, in the inside lane past Stevenage at around 19:30 last night. The driver looked thoroughy cheesed off... perchance he had met the same RX8..... If it was you then cheer up, at about 5000 - 5500 it loosens up hugely, even the missus has noticed the difference.

She chased a 993 from Biggleswade to Stevenage last week, the driver pulled over to get a look at the badge. He was in a C2 and lost all his momentum on the roundabouts where she claims she was catching him up. My missus had a 993 targa before kids came along and although the R32 is no porker, she agreed its easier to drive at 95% than a 993.