r32's - where are they made?

marriedblonde

[ QUOTE ]

For a VW group car it is pretty good - well actually all my VWs have been pretty decent - Only Audis that are built and sound like a bag of nails.

Only had a couple of little niggles with mine - nothing serious and no rattles to worry about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok thats cool! Had a 2001 Gti 1.8T for 2.5 years and it was pretty good but I moved to an MCS which after 4 months I have decided to part company and hence the r32 which is sat waiting for me at my dealers. Even from day one the MCS rattled and squeaked and it's supposed to be a BMW frown.gif

J.

[ QUOTE ]

which dealer? what colour and spec?

[/ QUOTE ]

Coopers down near Southampton, It's a black 3 door with standard options. I wasn't keen on full leather as I have heard the seat bases get a bit saggy and I will be doing about 30K a year in mine (plus I am a lard arse which is probabley the real reason wink.gif ), I would have loved half leather but they only offered it in the light grey and I prefer the all black dash. I actually think the standard seats look pretty good especially as the door cards and stuff are covered in the leather look as well.

All I gotta do now is sell my MCS...

Fell in love with the car as soon as I started the engine, the fact that it was fast, handled well and look pretty cool was just an added bonus laugh.gif:D:D:D

J.