Riz 32

Riz

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Why dont you just chip yours and save a heap of money?

[/ QUOTE ] no replacement of cubic capacity.... you being a M3 owner should know that wink.gif

not 100% confirmed yet..... can buy the car providing its a decent spec just got to work out insurance..... wink.gif

Riz beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Why dont you just chip yours and save a heap of money?

[/ QUOTE ] no replacement of cubic capacity.... you being a M3 owner should know that wink.gif

not 100% confirmed yet..... can buy the car providing its a decent spec just got to work out insurance..... wink.gif

Riz beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

"there aint no replacement for displacement"... smashfreakB.gifwink.gif

Mr Woppum

Are the rest of the Audi lot that restrained that you can't help being in the (yes it's a golf) R32 forum. Do we also have to keep putting up with pictures of your red inferno at the bottom of your every message. I've got two R32s but I'd don't need to put them up in lights every time, I post a message. They're great cars, but there's better out there and your Audi ain't one of them, that's for sure. So if you'd be kind enough please consider loosing the red wallpaper, it's becoming an eye sore. Oh and consider buying yourself an R32 you might also have more cred in this forum. Later...

[ QUOTE ]

Mr Woppum

Are the rest of the Audi lot that restrained that you can't help being in the (yes it's a golf) R32 forum. Do we also have to keep putting up with pictures of your red inferno at the bottom of your every message. I've got two R32s but I'd don't need to put them up in lights every time, I post a message. They're great cars, but there's better out there and your Audi ain't one of them, that's for sure. So if you'd be kind enough please consider loosing the red wallpaper, it's becoming an eye sore. Oh and consider buying yourself an R32 you might also have more cred in this forum. Later...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahem, "Mr I've got 2 R32's"

1) I think you are referring to Riz, and not the infamous Woppum (see mate, I will defend you when appropriate wink.gif) Try reading the posts accurately. (makes you look less of a tw*t wink.gif)

2) Riz was posting on TSN when you were still trying to work out your ever so fancy DSG, so give the guy a break. The fact that he is considering changing from an S3 to an R32 merely illustrates that he is slowly (but surely!) coming round to the 'correct' way of thinking.

3) I don't have an issue with his 'signature pics' - I'm sure once they show his shiny new R32 it'll look just fine...

4) At least he doesn't add one line posts with inane comments on EVERY SINGLE THREAD since time began, thus annoying most other forum users who spend time looking through them, only to find that someone has tried to reinvent the wheel in each case.

5) Cool yer jets big man - it's a chilled place full of switched on (I use that term loosely....) people who enjoy their cars and just want some advice/banter....

6) If you type out your post in MS Word, you can then gain the benefits of spell checker..

beerchug.gif

JT

Play nicely chaps tongue.gif

Obviously something has been misconstrued here, not sure what, perhpas I need to pay more attention znaika.gif

On the note about Riz's 'Signature gif' these can be switched off/on within 'My Home' then 'Personal information' (options are at the bottom), along with the Avatar pics (under the user names).

Yes we could all probably do with a spell checker now and then, but you might remember that English isn't everyones first language either smirk.gif

On the 'Audi lot' comment, yes thats me !! I read this part of Tyresmoke not only because I'm a mod, but because I have interest in performance cars full stop. I'd sersiouly consider putting the the R32 on my shopping/test drive list if it wasnt for the impending house purchase of doom ! (1st time buyer).

There is a good community amonst the R32 users, just look at the register, it grows almost daily ! There are some great variation including the DSG (shame it wasnt a UK option, VW slipped up there IMO)

Remember its all about the joy SMOKE6.GIF

Graham