what is everyobody's favorite car...

salohcin86

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Favourite "affordable" car at the moment has to be the M3 CSL for me. Even tough day-to-day it would be impossible to live with. frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ] why impossible to live with

[/ QUOTE ]

Rock-hard suspension, tyres that dont work under 7c, un-adjustable upright racing-seats with limited access to the rear, no sat-nav, poor radio...its a weekend car.

Well, I'm pretty happy with my RS6 Avant. Totally practical and with more performance than I need (not to say I wouldn't like more).

Of cars I have owned, the Scimitar GTE (SE5a) has to be one of the favourites - there was even one Scim converted to 4wd!

My dream car ever since it was first produced (sadly, I was only a schoolboy then) is the Jensen Interceptor - preferably the FF - much more practical than the CV8 which preceded it.

Hmm. I think I spot a common theme in the selection of cars above. I'm definitely not a 2-seater sports car person!

umm it would have to be either a maserati ghibli cup in pastel blue.. i just love the Gandini squared off edges...and the other would be a citeron DS...in like a greeny bogey brown colour!!...

ohh and def an e46 m3...the csl is to extreame me thinks...you lose alot of luxury for only a minimal gain over the original me thinks..still a great car though

I would have to say the VW Corrado VR6 Storm. Its a car ive always wanted but very, very hard to find (a real one that is). My mate's dad has a green storm which he promises me he will never sell, NONO3.GIF it's totally original and in showroom condition. notworthy.gif Probably not very exiting to the majority but this is a car ive always wanted. heart.gif Infact if I were to find one, id probably end up neglecting my beloved A3. sekret.gif

Cant say i could do any better than the car i have at the mo. It feels faster than it is, as it gives you the kick that some cars dont with 100 more brake.... which is nice. Handles like a dream, looks great, blaa blaa blaa.

HAve to say i am getting spoilt with the 4 wheel drive milaky, and am even getting put off the rear enders.. So an ultimate goal would have to be a 996twin at this point in time, of course with the GT2 body kit notworthy.gif