Audi configurator

Muppetboy

I've been trying to configure an Audi A5 using the configurator on Audi's site but it keeps telling me there is a conflict on the spec, even if I just go with all of the defaults. crazy.gif

I've tried this on different browsers and on both Mac and PC, so it can't be me can it? UHOH7.GIF

Can anyone else get this to work all the way through the end?

Yes I noticed it's slightly quicker but not everyone wants a tractor... hmm well apparently they do.

Just tried to bring up the S5's, it wont even do that. Feck Audi I'm giving up.

I don't know, they wont be at the 2008 London Motor Show, their site is feckin pants... losing credibility fast with me.

Their web site and configurator has been crap for the last 5-6 years at least.

You would have thought that with their huge marketing budget (TV & magazine advertising, sponsorship of skiing, cycling teams, etc etc) that they'd be able to sort out a website.

Many smaller companies do a lot better with their online presence than Audi. If Audi are not embarrassed then they should be. crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Their web site and configurator has been crap for the last 5-6 years at least.

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur, I must have spent hours over the years trying to spec my cars on it and then emailing dealers without ever getting a reply! The German config tool tends to work fine though (no good for spec'ing a UK car) so come on Audi UK fix it. SAUER0421.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

Audi Marketting seem to believe that the website is good and the dealer network is good, hence the need for independent customer retention programmes - they are clueless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Audi UK are sodding useless at that side of things - speaking from direct experience. Despite their product being excellent, I'd never have another one.

Perhaps if all of the 300+ people who've viewed this thread were to contact Audi via the 'contact us' section of their website they might wake up?

I've just done so as it wouldn't let me spec an A4 Cab 2.0T S-line without selecting some optional alloys @£350... smashfreakB.gif So that means it's broken for A4, A5, Q7, A8, S8...

Peter

• 2 months later...