Any more news on the S4 Cab

18ME

Thanks for the replies. I've tried the configurater on the German site but it doesn't show the S4 cab yet, well not that I could see anyhow.

I was told be the dealers that the cab should have more standard features than the current top of the range cab and the S4 saloon and avant.

I don't really want to push it past the £45k mark with what I want on it, hence it would be nice to have an idea now as to what it comes with. It will help me budget better.

I would imagine it'll have a similar spec level as the M3 cab with a similar price as they are direct competitors. I just hope Audi undercut the M3 on purpose just like they gave the engine 1bhp on purpose. The one main option I want appart from the AmD upgrade is the Satnav and TV, I doubt very much they'll be standard though.

I've looked on Audi's german website (as i'm german) and found nothing special, just the regular blabla announcement. Just information that had been already posted here.

Sidenote: I haven't seen a single S4 Cabrio leaving Karmann here in Osnabrück, all the logistic stuff concerning cars here is done by a company called 'Egerland' (well at least to me it seems so). Haven't seen a single of their trucks with a S4 Cabrio so far...

Enjoy!