Karcher 6.50 pulsing

davyk31

Thanks for that mate, excellent. My machine is pulsing occasionally and i need to press the trigger to squirt some water to stop it. Reckoned its the same problem as all the other Karchers in the post. So what all do I need to replace as I have not taken the machine apart and it is likely the falut is so small that it would not visible anyway.

Thanks for that, your help is greatly appreciated so just when you have a chance. I kinda feel the pressure is down a bit but its hard to tell I guess. It does pulse when on standby say after hosing the car while I am washing my hand. I need to squeeze the lance to let a bit of water out to stop the motor at this point. Hopefully that might assist you in diagnosing the problem.

• 1 year later...

sorry to bring old threads back but, im having the same problem,with my kb 4040 ive done the stripdown 3 times or so and basically ive put it down to an internal problem, Ive ordered the triangular part that has the 3 red rubber o rings from espares, my question is, Is this the part that eventually cracks, im just looking for a definit answer to this pulsing problem.:ffs:

• 2 weeks later...

well ive replaced both black parts and still no change, although in the process of putting the inlet hose back on the small red and grey part that plugs into the inlet and outlet housing dissapeared and ive had to order a new one, would this cause it to still do this purging,NEED HELP HERE, LOOSING INTEREST:ffs:

sorted, got it fixed, for 50 quid, and although i replaced all the pressure control head, the small red and grey thing that fits into the inlet pressure chamber made all the difference in the end, I spoke a chap at LPC a karcher repair centre in larkhall near where i stay, and he said the spring in this can become ineffective and can case the pulsing aswell. I'll post up a pucture of parts replaced soon

cheers