ENZO

Brabus

I think the SLR is the ugliest car ever made at the price IMHO! rocketwhore.gifrocketwhore.gifsportifs2.gif The SLK65 AMG/SL55 AMG are at least in proportion. The SLR is 'Hey, check out how big (read small!) my d*ck is. Sorry chaps but I got a real pet hate for it and cringe every time someone praises its looks (Respect for the engineering though!). smile.gif

OMG, without a doubt - I would take the Porka over the Enzo any day. Can't give a whole reason why, because I like the Enzo too. But The Carrera GT wins hands down for me.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled as my parents house is just behind Prsche GB's offices o/s Reading. Although I'm not there much I'm hoping I'll spot one one day soon.

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Let me guess Adam, you'd rather have one of these then??

[/ QUOTE ]

abso-bloody-lutely - see my comment on the SLR thread

see it can be done, a supercar with oustanding performance/handling that looks nice as well (see also Lambo)

I sed to nip into that Porsche centre every now and then - especially when they used to own Lamborghini UK smlove2.gif

I had a GF that lived over there years back. Used to find any excuse to take the dog for a walk over the fields behind & take a gander at the carpark at the back. cool.gif

I spent a day there once when I was at school, some open day thing (shows how much notice I was taking), they had a 959 in that day notworthy.gif (I was only 14 I think) I believe that place is the only authorised to service the beast.

ECLIPSe.gif