Merc Moron

Brabus

Yep, that was it. Must be a nightmare... EEK2.GIF

It's easy to label someone as a 'moron', but accidents do happen, that's why they're called 'accidents'....

Worst thing that happened to me was the cigarette thing, with the lousy Marlboro's I smoked at the time. The hot bit tended to fall off the damned things every now and then, but unlucky for me I first found out when I was driving at the autobahn... And you can guess where that hot bit went... grin.gifsmashfreakB.gif

[ QUOTE ]

It's easy to label someone as a 'moron'....

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Yes, it was my boot, it's blue, not purple, and I wasn't on the way home from Homebase. Stupid decorator did tell me they were "unused". The unused one didn't come open, the opened and re-closed one did...

Still, you all know now not to engage in rapid motoring while carrying paint don't you?

Yeah, I'll be very careful if I carry any paint and such... UHOH7.GIF

And I can see the spraycan getting stuck as well underneath the seat in that Merc... crazy.gif OMG! EEK2.GIF

BTW, did you ever get that paint out? Or did you have to get new upholstery? Sorta "lucky" (if you can call it that) it was "only" in the boot, and not all over your precious interior, like that Merc...

I find the luggage net in the S8 very practical btw (not just for paint). That should come with any car IMO, but strange enough this is a first for me...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

It's easy to label someone as a 'moron'....

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Yes, it was my boot, it's blue, not purple, and I wasn't on the way home from Homebase. Stupid decorator did tell me they were "unused". The unused one didn't come open, the opened and re-closed one did...

Still, you all know now not to engage in rapid motoring while carrying paint don't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Mate, im blonde....so my memory isn't that good blush.gifblush.gif

Guess we all have our moments... when I came back this weekend I forgot to put the parking permit back, to find the car clamped a few hours later.... smashfreakB.gif

Anyway, they should NOT have done that since a. they know the car, b. they have on-board computers, and c. a neigbor warned them. But thick as they are, they put it on anyway... Why? Beats me... ROLLEY~14.GIF

No harm done, they apologised and came to take it off within 5 minutes after the call. (Astonishing! And they even covered the wheel before clamping it, they were almost human...)

But of course I should have put the card in a visible place... smashfreakB.gif