Latest Sat-Nav disk

Golfer

[ QUOTE ]

There are torrent sites out there like btjunkie.org that have it on there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ib torrent and others are dangerous to down load from thought .....NO....... spyware and file info theft to name two.

This is a link I have;

http://www.btmon.com/Applications/Other_...er.torrent.html

but it's not safe to download from there is it?. you need utorrent installed on your PC.

I have a brand new BMW Prof 2008-1 Europe Nav DVD which includes software updates for the car. I got it as part of the negotiations on buying the car.

PM me if anyone is interested, otherwise it goes on ebay.

What do bmw charge for the prof Nav DVD's?

[ QUOTE ]

What 'updates' are there on the 2008 disk. The dealer gave me the 2007-2 disk when I bought the car, so it's not that out of date, but interested to hear of any other feature updates.

P.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will let you know after this coming weekend, as the 635D Sport is now coming with the Latest 2008 Sat-Nav disk free of charge. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I will let you know after this coming weekend, as the 635D Sport is now coming with the Latest 2008 Sat-Nav disk free of charge. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sat looking at a space grey (?) 635d in Broadoak BMW (fast-track service), does look the business. Bet you can't wait. A group buy for eMaps maybe ??? sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sat looking at a space grey (?) 635d in Broadoak BMW (fast-track service), does look the business. Bet you can't wait. A group buy for eMaps maybe ??? sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats wrong with Will @ Ptorque?. cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I've started to download the torrent detailed earlier. Will let you know when (if) it is done and tested.

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you get on?. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The server has now downloaded the ISO file, so will get it burnt tomorrow or Monday. Will let you know how I get on, hopefully I won't brick my nav !

P 169144-ok.gif

Hi,

Been away all last week so not had chance to test till today, but stuck it in and it works. (Set the DVD burn speed to 1x, just to try and make sure there were no burn errors)

There didn't seem to be any major updates, as it went in and just worked (after a 5 min ignition off period).

Will keep you posted but seems to be good. Will try the speed camera POI's on the way home.

P. 169144-ok.gif