Latest Sat-Nav disk

Golfer

[ QUOTE ]

Hi,

Been away all last week so not had chance to test till today, but stuck it in and it works. (Set the DVD burn speed to 1x, just to try and make sure there were no burn errors)

There didn't seem to be any major updates, as it went in and just worked (after a 5 min ignition off period).

Will keep you posted but seems to be good. Will try the speed camera POI's on the way home.

P. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been downloading it for 2 days now!!!! still 40% to go, can't get foward porting!!, used utorrent to investigate for me as my ORIGO ASR-8100 was not listed. pengy.gif

Another day and a half at this rate and that's 24/7 Flush.gif

• 4 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

grin.gif when was the POI camera listing added to the NAV DVD? 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It has NOT, the DVD has been "Hacked" and these POI's added.

I find them next to useless as biscuits says, If you have a Road Angel or similar, you really don't need this option.

The one poor thing about IDrive is the fact you can ONLY select ONE POI to put in the screen smashfreakB.gif Audi on the otherhand can have as many as you want.

Having the option of only one POI, is frankly disapointing. crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

That looks like the same "solution" the guy I downloaded my 2008-1 DVD torrent from...

I still just use a RoadAngelPlus, as it beeps, flashes and makes a feckin nuisance of it's self to wake me up and warn me to slow down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep me too. 169144-ok.gif