Quick Demo with Wonder Foam

drpellypo

I did the passat today with my snow foam and took some pics. This is about half an inch of foam, mixed with warm water. Nothing else! No shampoo mixed in.

Car beforehand:

DSCF1181.jpg

DSCF1184.jpg

DSCF1185.jpg

Foaming:

DSCF1186.jpg

DSCF1187.jpg

After dwelling for around 8 minutes:

DSCF1188.jpg

And rinsed:

DSCF1189.jpg

DSCF1191.jpg

DSCF1192.jpg

DSCF1193.jpg

DSCF1195.jpg

No agitation there. Just foam, dwell, rinse. Not even pressure washed as my lavor ran out of fuel as soon as I'd finished foaming, so just rinsed with a hose!

I did exactly the same before Christmas, foamed, pressure washed off and then rinsed through the Peerless water filter, came up a treat except for a few water spots but hey not bad results to bring your car back to decent standards even if it wasnt touched with a mitt.

This process in my opinion is an excellent way of keeping your vehicle's appearance 'clean' looking in the winter months.

Bring on the late bright nights !!

[ QUOTE ]

Very impressive mate, shame my sample hasn't turned up yet as I am keen to try it out over the weekend when I wash my car.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have your postie got some kind of foam fetish maybe? Let me know if it's not there by Monday and I'll send you another sample out! it definitely went out with the last sample batch, cos I put some SCG stuff in there too!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Very impressive mate, shame my sample hasn't turned up yet as I am keen to try it out over the weekend when I wash my car.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have your postie got some kind of foam fetish maybe? Let me know if it's not there by Monday and I'll send you another sample out! it definitely went out with the last sample batch, cos I put some SCG stuff in there too!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I did wonder that myself - I'll let you know early next week if it hasn't arrived. What SCG stuff did you put in btw (and thanks alot) 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Yes, although to get the best benefit of any foaming product a proper foam lance would be used.

The price is already lower than my competitors afaik. I'm also swallowing the VAT on postage, so you're getting a cracking deal.

http://www.wonderdetail.co.uk/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=18

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this just Wonder Foam, or the Citrus Wonder Foam? I saw those pics on Detailing World and you've said you used the Citrus one, but your link points to the normal one - which one do you recommend?

169144-ok.gif