Al74 looks like your famous.............

Newbie123

Sorry to hear you had some many problems with your R32 Al74.

Makes me feel alittle worried crazy.gif hope my R32 isnt that bad.

Hurry if your still looking for a R32. i`ve posted a list of 5dr Deep blue one`s with leather on here if that spec takes your fancy.

Hope all works out and that your R32 was just a odd one wink.gif

Riz beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

MKIV.net

BTW, have you managed to get the car you desire yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eek! Didn't know they'd published that yet. Best get on to my agent. sekret.gif

With regards to my desired car, it's at the dealers (they claim) and I should have it by Friday.

But you know when you get one of those feelings that somethings gonna go wrong!! I guess I've had so many problems (including another!! tonight) that I can't beleive it might just be sorted.

I actually hate talking about it if I'm honest. Stopped at a BP garage tonight for a bottle of water & someone was asking after the motor & I really couldn't be arsed. Must have come across as a right miserable tosser to the girl that was asking (sorry if you happen to read this), but how can you praise & enthuse about something you hate? mad.gif

Thanks for the sympathy Riz. Fingers crossed eh! crazy.gif

Cheers Hopsta, if I'm honest, I'll be very happy if it's the last time I mention the fecker!!

They didn't even give me copy before it went to print (which I'm guessing it has already from that piccie). Otherwise I would have got TsN a mention without a doubt.

I'd just like to thank a few people having recieved this award, firstly my parents, who deserted me (literally) through boredom & moved to Dubai. My stunningly beautiful g/f, for being able to glaze over & still look like she was interested in my troubles. My Doctor & Psychiatrists (yes plural!). And last, but by no means least, everyone at TsN that laughed their tits off at all my troubles but didn't dare piss me off any further & refrained from posting any obsenities.

I thank you all.

The replacement had better be worth it!!

beerchug.gif