My New Polo GTI

Ritey

Hi DMWRIGHT, Welcome to Tyresmoke.

Looks like a very nice car indeed and blimey, that lower half of your front bumper looks just like my R32 (apart from the foggies, of course).

I like the Polo now it's a decent size and has a decent level of comfort and performance in it. It'd be even better if they did an 'R' Polo though. Might be tempted!

I test drove one of these when looking at cars prior to the S3 purchase. Lovely little car, nippy and cornered pretty well, the dealer looked a tad scared too grin.gif just not enough poke for me (coming from a Mk3 GTi)

Put your pics up into the gallery, add to the expanding VW collection laugh.gif

Welcome to ts.net incase anyone hasnt mentioned it before.

Graham

Nice pics DW, brings back memories of my old 3dr GTI polo. Have you been polishing under the wheel arches?! Be interesting to see how it effects your pulling power, although that's obviously not why you bought it - "it's just to get me to & from work, honest"!?!

I've managed to get some pics in the gallery section now, thanx to a bit of help from the awesome STIG (thanx for sorting the albums STIG)

More will follow once my photographer has returned from his hols, and i've given it the wax treatment!

Check out the cool effect Zenons have on the GTI badge POLO GTI GALLERY

• 3 weeks later...

Yes she looks great in red, forgot to add that its also got Seat Airbags as well, not an option we wanted but the car had them fitted and the dealer didn't charge us for them.... jump.gif

No real problems, although we did have the Brake alarm come on and it went back via low loader to the dealership, car still stopped but the VW Breakdown service advised us that we should not drive it any further and that they would collect it and get us back on the road....very helpful. ECLIPSe.gif

Having down many searches not found another one with the same spec as my wifes car. Private plate has been on the car from new.