Steel Grey V Candy White 5 door

Moschops

Hi Guys,

Can any one help, I'm after pictures of a 5 door Candy White or Steel grey GTI to help me make my mind up.

I would like an ED30, but they don't specify full leather as an option as I'm not keen nor is the wife on the cloth interior of the ED30.

Now I've managed to find pictures of a 5 door CW ED30 and have driven a grey ED30, but I cannot find any pictures of either as a straight GTI version.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Jon,

Your a star, do you have any of the front, rear and if poss the inside? notworthy.gif

Thanks once again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got a couple from the inside. Further exteriors possible if I am able to erase the registration digits - you never know what undesirable is looking on this forum! 169144-ok.gif

HPIM0105.jpg

HPIM0104.jpg

beerchug.gifHTH

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

(edit)....If Marks & Spencers sold cars, they would all be grey too. tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't that read...If Carlsberg did GTI's, then they would be steel grey...... grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell yeah it should grin.gif

Seriously though, white looks awesome (also on that new BMW 135i). But I think as a trade off with owning it / looking good / keeping clean / resale etc you can't beat Steel Grey.

Got a GTi sat next to a GTI ed30 int he showroom nearby and I must say I'd haev the Ed 30 any day - look much better (IMO) now VW remembered to paint the whole car. I dont mind the trim on the ed30 having now seen it a few times, must admit I wasnt sure at first.

There was also a White Ed30 parked next to a Red Ed30 int he work car park and the white does look very good - but It'd have to be red for me.

[ QUOTE ]

Got a GTi sat next to a GTI ed30 int he showroom nearby and I must say I'd haev the Ed 30 any day - look much better (IMO) now VW remembered to paint the whole car. I dont mind the trim on the ed30 having now seen it a few times, must admit I wasnt sure at first.

There was also a White Ed30 parked next to a Red Ed30 int he work car park and the white does look very good - but It'd have to be red for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shao,

What colours are the GTI/ED30? And where about's are you? 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

You see thats one of the myths about white being hard to keep clean. Its much like silver in that it hides the dirt well. Yes it looks dirty but you carry it off ok. Once you clean it it does look quite bright too!

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I don't mind the white as I had many moons ago a Series 1 RS Turbo, which was my daily driver and also I used to enter in working class at the RS Owners Club regional days, so It wouldn't really bother too much. ices_blah.gif

[ QUOTE ]

(edit).... Got a GTi sat next to a GTI ed30 int he showroom nearby and I must say I'd haev the Ed 30 any day - look much better (IMO) now VW remembered to paint the whole car.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had quotes around £600 to colour code my steel grey GTI. Personally, I think the colour coding looks superb and finishes the car perfectly. Very glad I went for steel grey grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif