The new VW Scirocco....

RedRobin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

I love it - I want one, but my S3 turns up in two weeks, and the Scirocco is only a 4 seater

[/ QUOTE ]

....Being unable to fit my teenage daughter and her jailbait friends (usually 3 in the back) would be my problem too - It's why I went from a 2-door BMW to the 5-door GTI.

Also, I don't think I could fit all my music gear in the back when needed - I'm desperately looking for excuses not to be getting one!

Sky_passenger.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

Yes, but the words jail and bait spring to mind as previously mentioned by RR slap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

The more I look at that car the more I like it, that will sell like a bomb!!

They need to keep it exclusive though, keep the 2.0t as the base model and maybe add a 4wd verion of that and maybe a twin turbo or something?/ So a bit quicker but not the emissions of a V6.

I was lucky enough to be able to use my Dad's (more or less new) Blue Mk1 P plate one when I'd just past my driving test in 1979.

He thought I'd enjoy it more than falling off motorbikes UHOH7.GIF

They are an icon even if the brakes did nothing in any water,and it looks like the new one is spot on heart.gif.

It looks lovely and unfortunately it's only a 2+2 and won't do for my needs.

I have no doubt that an R model will be something else although I do hope they consider a quality oil burner alternative.

Something up from the BMW 205 bhp 2.0d unit, has VW got anything new engine, wise due soon?