Hyperwash is back!

drpellypo

Megs shampoo that lasts for aaaaages.

Dilution: 400:1!

Typical dilution rates are obsolete when comparing them with Meguiar’s Hyper-Wash. Using innovative techniques Meguiar’s has created a product that produces rich, stable foam at an unbelievable dilution rate. Its biodegradable formula safely and effectively lifts dirt and grime off all surfaces.

There's been a mass shortage of this stuff in the UK, but it's back.

[ QUOTE ]

Oh dear, I feel the Credit Card having another hammering blush.gif

Is it the essentially the same as Gold Class wax that you'd buy from Halfords or even better? smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Gold class is not a good shampoo imho. It's streaky, can strip wax, and doesn't go nearly as far as Hyperwash.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Oh dear, I feel the Credit Card having another hammering blush.gif

Is it the essentially the same as Gold Class wax that you'd buy from Halfords or even better? smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Gold class is not a good shampoo imho. It's streaky, can strip wax, and doesn't go nearly as far as Hyperwash.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be intreasted to know where that all started!

You see, there were issues with people and NXT shampoo b/c people thought it reduced beading. If you look at your car post and NXT wash you couldent tell if there was wax lost as it leaves the car so slick and looking nice.

Anyway so all these "beaders" said it striped there LSP as it reduced beading when infact it the was the finish it left that reduced beading.

I always found GC to be very mild. I will post on Megs to see what Mike Philips has to say.

Geoff

Geoff - I would be willing to bend slightly on my comment if that's the case, as I never thought to look at it from that point of view. Having used GC myself I found that afterwards the beading had reduced considerably so attributed it to wax removal. However, what you say is new to me, and I'm perfectly willing to retract what I said if it proves to be incorrect.

Although I stand by hyperwash being better wink.gif

It's hard to tell for me anyway whether NXT does strip wax, I just know that since using it with Snowfoam prewash that the Collinite 915 doesn't last as long as it used to. However saying all that, the roads, salt and grime have been a lot worse this year so it may just be that.