Really addictive strategy game..

fizzbitt

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Combo of both.. ive found that the purple towers are crap. I tend to stick to the green level 2 lasers where possible and the red level 1 lasers with upgrades to about 3/4.

The blue ones are great to slow down the buggers in areas where you have a lot of towers which helps matters.

I cant seem to get past level 31 and its getting annoying now! lol

Might have to try antoher map.

Well I've to to 43 now but not with the Drinks setup though the use of the Blue towers is essential. The stage 3 red towers are very effective but they are expensive. By the time you get to level 43 they are the only thing that even touch them. I invested the bonus in power ups and range extension and a couple in interest. But my does it take a long time bit it is fun. grin.gif

Lots more blue and you could easily move on. I'd concentrate them earlier in the screen as well before the first split, it worked well for me. Upgrading some is good but lots of basic blue do a lot to slow them down. Also the more you keep things together the more the upgrade towers will give you. 169144-ok.gif

I'm also stuck on 43, the reason is that the best weapon seems to be the 3rd red towers, but they are 50% less effective on green vectoids.

The best strategy I've come up with is to place a layer of blue towers 1 row back at the beginning, as they slow down the lower wave of vectoids and allows you to fight the two lines separately

1311739-game.jpg

post-5740-137914413369_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

The best strategy I've come up with is to place a layer of blue towers 1 row back at the beginning, as they slow down the lower wave of vectoids and allows you to fight the two lines separately

[/ QUOTE ]

Cunning. I like it! sekret.gif