Deep Blue paint option.

Riz

[ QUOTE ]

When you prep the car I think it looks pearl like

[/ QUOTE ] yes there definately the perl effect there as you can see in different lighting conditions the different colours..... more so than my Misano red S3 actually but under a closer look it looks like there metallic in there..... strange.

Riz beerchug.gif

A very good colour that looks different in the daytime to when it starts becoming dark.

I had a couple of stone chips but the dealer was good enough to order me a touch up pen free of charge. If you want to buy one it normally takes a couple of weeks as the colour is unique to the R32 and the dealer does not generally have them in stock.

look i offer up info in another thread and you totally ignore... someone mentions it in your R32 forum tongue.gifand all of a sudden its "i'll investigate"..... the_finger.gif

Its called Armourfend...... its used on the WRC cars as it prevents damage to the paintwork...

but you could start as our american collegue pointed out and try with clearbra in the US of A!!! beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I enquired about armourfend when I got my car - but I was getting some pretty steep prices for it, which I didn't think was worth the money....Did you have it on the Trev Lagoo ?

smile.gif

JT

[/ QUOTE ]

no but i should have... you dont have to have the full armourfend kit ( think it was around £800 for the tuscan, include door sils, rear arches etc ) but you could just have the front bumper and bonnet done!!

The stonechips on the trev were a nightmare and with a cost of about £500 per nose respray think it more than makes up for it over a year or two!! beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Getting a bit Chippy today aincha dude!!? Obviously not been able to get any whilst stuck on your back.... fuck_scott.gif

jump.gifjump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

oooooo look at the you.... someone gets a little attention from a couple of girlies and then all of a sudden you have become the resisdent Dr Luuurrve!! tongue.gif

anyhow you never heard of Lady Palm!!! Flush.gif