Low Tyre pressure Indicator

JonC

Whilst my Eibach springs were being fitted yesterday, the garage removed a nail from the centre of one of my rear tyres and repaired the hole left by the nail. On my way home and after 10 miles of driving, the low tyre pressure light came on so I pulled over at a garage to investigate. All the tyre pressures were at 35psi, but still the light remained on. I've checked it this morning and the tyre which had the nail removed is fine and still with 35psi but the low tyre pressure light is still coming on with its audible "ping". If the repair was done incorrectly, then I would have lost air in the tyre by now, but it's fine and inflated where it should be. What do you think that's all about? confused.gif

Switch on the ignition and hold down the tyre pressure reset button until you hear a beep. The light on the dash will come on and go off at the same time as you hear the beep.

The buttorn is located next to the ESP button in front of the gear stick. It has a picture on it the same style as the light that comes on in the dash.