A quick question

jb44

Last night, while trying to figure out what Mad Bob Mugabe is up to, I saw the back-end of news item rolling across the screen ; something about Max being advised not to go to the Bahrain GP.

Can someone tell me the whole story? If there is a story to tell, that is.

Oh my dear Johan, it will be a pleasure.

You see, Uncle Max, like many other such wealthy and 'respected' types, has 'alleged to have been' caught by a British tabloid newspaper indulging in a spot of S&M with some delightful leather-bound skanks. Now were this not cause for endless mirth in itself, it would appear that the son of Sir Oswald Mosely (former leader of the British Fascist party) was also indulging in a little roleplay while doubtless receiving his anal abrasion.

To wit, he was playing the concentration camp victim to the nasty ladies Nazis.

And caught on video doing so laugh.gif

Allegedly...

Needless to say, uproar has ensued, which he is trying to weather (let us hope that he fails to do so). Bernie has as good as said he doesn't care what Herr Mosely gets up to in the privacy of his own Auschwitz *ahem* home, but has advised him to skip this GP for the sake of any unpleasantness that may ensue.

Allegedly wink.gif

I am outraged at the invasive and out of control tabloid media. Please direct me to a website where I may view this scandalous piece of cinematic art.

And as for you, Tifarsey, I thank Thee. Gawd, I love the smell of scandal in the morning.

Johan

Oberleutnant Von Max has spoken up again, this time to castigate those naughty German car manufacturers who have had the temerity to suggest he leave by the back door (strangely, every time the back door is referenced he winces...)

"Given the history of BMW and Mercedes-Benz, particularly before and during the Second World War, I fully understand why they would wish to strongly distance themselves from what they rightly describe as the disgraceful content of these publications,” Mosley told Reuters."

Loosely translated - "Look you bastards, you had your fun between 1939 and 1945. It is unthinkable that I should be expected to go through life never having the wonderful experience of committing genocide, wearing a stylish black military uniform and getting royally buggered by a young fraulein wearing a 36" strap-on. Kindly feck orf you spoilsports!"

What were Merc and BMW thinking?