S4 Avant to Z4M

MiguelMcTyson

Well i dont have an M, but i do have the Z4 Coupe as below in my sig.

Although there are many differences between the M and the 3.0 M-sport, there are also many similarities;

For me, as I do more miles, the M was a bit too hard, but I love the look of the coupe, and the CSL wheels on it look amazing.

I have serious doubts about retro-fitting the Sat-Nav, as it is inbuilt into the dash, and can imagine it involving quite a lot of hacking around - also its fully intergrated with the on board computer, and comes with brilliant bluetooth integration - so i would say, if you have the option of getting Nav, go for it.

As for Ipod connectivity, for about 150 quid there is the Denison ipod cable, which intergrates easily and brilliantly into the Sat-Nav screen, showing all your artists on there, and allows you to navigate through tracks via the multi-function steering wheel. Also, as standard there is a well concealed line-in port for 3.5 mm jack from your ipod as a readily available option.

Eitherway, the Coupes are the car to have, and pretty rare!

PS. ... get rid of the run flats/

Cheers Mate,

I am now the more than proud owner of a Z4M Coupe InterBlue with Black interior, Nav, Bluetooth but alas no ipod socket so may need to seek out Denison cable is this a better option than BMW's own offering?

Need to see one with CSl's in the flesh, the 18's look pretty big already, but have seen a pic of one with M6 wheels, might be replias though, needs more thought.

I'm working on the tyres once I can find a friendly carpark to scrub the old ones.

Cheers Mate,

I am now the more than proud owner of a Z4M Coupe InterBlue with Black interior, Nav, Bluetooth but alas no ipod socket so may need to seek out Denison cable is this a better option than BMW's own offering?

Need to see one with CSl's in the flesh, the 18's look pretty big already, but have seen a pic of one with M6 wheels, might be replias though, needs more thought.

I'm working on the tyres once I can find a friendly carpark to scrub the old ones.

Some pics with CSL's for you mate.

Cheers

Jay

post-4528-137914416775_thumb.jpg

post-4528-137914416781_thumb.jpg